Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /data/41/1/79/8/1079171/user/1120579/htdocs/forum/includes/blog_functions.php on line 1327

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /data/41/1/79/8/1079171/user/1120579/htdocs/forum/includes/blog_functions.php on line 2855

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /data/41/1/79/8/1079171/user/1120579/htdocs/forum/includes/blog_functions.php on line 2930
A World to Come - Better Living Forums    
Better Living Forums

Go Back   Better Living Forums > Blogs > zbob

Rate this Entry

A World to Come

Posted 08-09-2009 at 03:01 PM by zbob
Updated 08-09-2009 at 05:00 PM by zbob (Incomplete)

Righteous living is the key to the blessing

Changing our slums and ghettos into vibrant communities will happen when the people living in those communities embrace the life style that is righteous and just. When they start living their lives in relation to each other; that is they must learn to embrace each other weaknesses and shortcomings, be the good Samaritan, that is to help those in needs, forgive each other as many times as necessary, avoid heads on collision with each other, that is turn the other cheek, look for alternatives to resolve conflict. These are some of the precepts necessary to a righteous life style. The key to transformation is in the life we live. The key to the blessing is in the life style. God promised to bless the whole of humanity through righteousness. When Jesus said that I am the way and the life He literarily meant it. He is called the seed of righteousness. We know that we sweat and puff to make a living for ourselves. We struggle in life only because we have no access to the blessing. Righteous living is the pathway to the blessing. People who live their lives conscious of others, proper and excel more in life than those who are solely conscious of themselves and their needs. “Where the unity is, there the Lord commands the blessing” When Adam sin against God, selfishness came into the human race. We begin to develop an ego, excluding each other. As time progresses the ego get stronger and we forget how to live together as a community of people, as a unit. We do things to satisfy our needs at the expense of others; this we must let go and learn the selfless way of Christ. Jesus said: “I am the way and the life, the life and the light. If a man walks with me, he shall not walk in darkness but has the light of day and if he walks in darkness and stumble; it is because the light is not in him. If a man wants to follow me, let him deny himself, let him pick up his cross and follow me”. We must deny the selfish way and embrace the selfless. We must see ourselves as a community of people, depending on each other.
Contact me:Zbob

Quote:
“In you and in your seed I will bless all of the family of the earth” = Sweatless living
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8470 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments